Welcome to a collection of thoughts, questions and interesting links relating to giftedness ..............
You may also like to check out my website where you will find more information for children, parents and teachers.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gifted and Thriving at School: How proactive parents can get the education that fits their child

Things not going so smoothly for your child at school?

Feeling hesitant about talking to your child’s teachers or school?

Not sure what information to gather to help you work out what to do?

My new book Gifted and Thriving at School: How proactive parents can get the education that fits their child was released today and it will help you build your confidence as lay the groundwork for your child to thrive at school.
 
Copies now available for just $25.00

Like a signed copy of the book? If you purchase a copy between now and Friday 9th March 2012, I will make sure your copy arrives with a signed message.

You can find out more about this great book packed with practical, road tested advice along with how to order a copy by going to the Thinking Ahead website where you will also find details of a special bonus offer.  And to keep helping you along the way as you absorb it you can also sign up for free updates about Gifted and Thriving at School with information and advocacy news.

Also currently on offer is a Special Resource Bundle where you can get a copy of Gifted and Thriving at School plus a copy of Gifted Children: Resources for Parents and Teachers in WA for just $45 (that's a saving of $10).

If you are on Facebook, 'Like' the Thinking Ahead Facebook page and find out how you might be able to get a free copy of the book.


Will it help you?
Here is what some pre-release reviewers had to say about Gifted and Thriving at School

"Can I just say, as a parent with a child who I am sure has some degree of giftedness, I have found this to be such an educational book. I am meeting with Connor's teacher this coming week and you can be sure, I have taken lots of hints from here on how to handle the meeting. I thank you on behalf of every parent of a gifted child!"

Just read the book and I have to say "THANK YOU!" What a fabulous way of helping parents get through the first phase. I remember back when I first approached J's school I was so nervous and intimidated about approaching the teachers, but your book will give parents the confidence to stand up and be heard!  I love the organisational advice and I have already set up my 3 files and started photocopying articles and going through the giant box of papers, and I can now feel confident to take some reading to J's teacher and approach her without making her feel like she isn't doing her job properly!

"What a great road map - laid out so that you are guided from one step to the next. Truly empowering"

And of course, I would love to hear what you think too.

Don't have a Paypal account?
You can use a print and post order form (look for the link in the right column)



No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner