Welcome to a collection of thoughts, questions and interesting links relating to giftedness ..............
You may also like to check out my website where you will find more information for children, parents and teachers.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Three P's

From time to time I come across a snippet or a quote that I store away and have gathered quite a collection of them in recent times. I posted one a few weeks ago and when I was organising some notes, decided I should try to include one regularly. They might prove to be conversation starters and I will endeavour to include one every week or so, so keep an eye out for them.

Here is the one for this week, from Napolean Hill (he was an America author)
“Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success”

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner