Welcome to a collection of thoughts, questions and interesting links relating to giftedness ..............
You may also like to check out my website where you will find more information for children, parents and teachers.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free Stuff

While I have been moving into my office I have rediscovered a few things! Amongst these are 25 copies of a DVD which I have decided to give away. This 30 minute DVD called the The Gifted Puzzle was made in 2004 by the Australian Association for the Education of the Gifted (AEEGT) was filmed at a family camp in NSW.

This DVD covers a number of topics that will be of interest including identification, siblings, transition points and acceleration. It features parents chatting about questions and concerns and shows the positives for both parents and children of connecting with others. You also see the kids in workshops and hear their thoughts on opportunities to mix with like minds.

If you would like a copy of The Gifted Puzzle please enclose your name and postal address along with $1.10 worth of stamps (to cover the cost of the postage) inside an envelope and send to Thinking Ahead PO Box 171 Como. We will post off copies each week until the 25 are all gone (I will endeavour to update the website to let you know how many copies remain).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in that documentary, we have a copy at home! My mother (Christine) is featured quite heavily, and my sister is in it as well.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner